Today in engineering, we spent the majority of the time shifting our entire build space from one side of the warehouse to the other. In this process, we were also able to reorganize our materials and supplies. We were also able to set up in a manner that will allow us to better test our robots and summer projects. We did make slight progress on the summer project and Veronica today. On Veronica, we began designing a change from the current hinge structure to a drawer, which allows better use of restricted space. On the summer project, we also wired a solenoid and fixed a broken pancake piston.