06/24/17 – Transition to Six Cannon T-Shirt Cannon

Today in engineering, we’ve made some strong progress on the t-shirt cannon and improved the summer project and Veronica. On the t-shirt cannon, we fixed the airtight seal between the solenoid and the barrel, we switched back to the six cannon barrel system which had been previously switched for an outreach event, we hosed and wired both solenoids, fixed the router, came up with an idea for a noncontact sensor that is intended for barrel rotation accuracy on the six cannon barrel system, and tested the t-shirt cannon for full functionality. On the summer project, we finished the electrical board, added pneumatics, and created a polycarbonate shield for the electrical board. On Veronica, we added pneumatics.