06/03/17 – Motors, Motors, and More Motors

Today in engineering, we worked hard toward making improvements on Excalibot and Clockwork, as well as beginning some new summer projects. On Excalibot, we made two motors, supports, and began mounting the motors for the ball shooter (which we had taken out due to demand during the 2017 build season). Also, we checked the chains on Excalibot’s drive train and put the pneumatics back together, leaving it ready for electrical work. On top of that, we mounted another motor to continue improvements on Clockwork and began building a drive train as a summer project.